VIEW ALL GROUPS
Other places to find me:
MR2GD2BETRUE98 has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
Do you enjoy romantic stories ?
Would you like an apple? Years ago, kids would bring a teacher an apple to school. Nowadays if a kid brings an Apple to school for a teacher, they better check and make sure there are no razor blades and that Apple. I think teachers are so underpaid it's unbelievable. Teachers should be getting the same type of salary that doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, and psychologists get. I'm a tall handsome extremely intelligent black man. And I can clearly remember my first, second and third grade teachers. The positive role that some of these teachers had in my life in developing my personality. Some teachers were not positive. I vividly remember when I was in around the sixth grade. There was one teacher that me and my friends felt was a cool teacher. When we went to his class He would tell all of us black kids, it's okay for you all to talk, just keep the noise down. This teacher that we felt was so cool every time we had his class he would pull out a newspaper and read it throughout the whole time we had his class, Every day while we talked and quietly laugh. This was not a cool teacher. This was a teacher that did not care about the black kids that he was hired to teach.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Body Type
- romance, horror, action, classics, comedy, drama, psychological thrillers, romantic comedy
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- African American
- Have Kids
- yes - grown and out of the house
- Education Level
- some college
- Income level
- that's private
- Do you smoke?
- no - will not date a smoker
- I currently live
- Socially, I am
- Political Views
- activist, professional, liberal, flirt, romantic, intellectual, loner
- Religious Views
- let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)
- I'm looking for
- relationship, dating, conversation, something REALLY hot, soulmate, penpal, miss right, travel companion, romance
- My Sign
- i was born in march
- Jazz-Fusion, Soul, Motown, Funk, Classical, Pop, Dance, R and B, Relaxation and Meditation, Gospel, Rap, Hip Hop, House, Jazz, Reggae
- Hair Style
- shaved head
- Fitness & Sports
- working out, bodybuilding, fencing, jogging, bowling, walking, martial arts, archery, running, diving, hiking, football (U.S.), dancing, basketball, aerobics, golf, baseball, tai chi, tennis, weightlifting
- French, Spanish, English
- Graduate School ; ESL ; Professor ; Faculty Member ; Tenured Faculty ; Educator ; Full-time ; EFL ; Graduate School
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
- Do they smoke?
- no - open to dating smokers though
- Do they drink?
MR2GD2BETRUE98's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for MR2GD2BETRUE98*
Favorites / Friends for MR2GD2BETRUE98
Last forum posts of MR2GD2BETRUE98 on Teachers Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for MR2GD2BETRUE98
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Teachers Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for MR2GD2BETRUE98
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Teachers Passions video game Library
Teachers Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
- The Teachers Corner
- Teaching Resources
- PBS Teachers
- Teachers First
- AAPT Resources
- FREE Teaching Resources
FIND Other Singles In
Meet In The Real World